Helping You Develop Solutions to that Work to Prevent, Respond to, and Recover From Actual Violence
When you partner with the Jeffrey M. Miller Consultancy, we will assess the gaps, vulnerabilities, and needs of you and your people to come up with a solid plan and support training. Every company and workplace is different, just as every industry has different types of operations and common problems.
Here’s a list of common and not-so-common threats and problem areas related to workplace violence in it’s many forms where we can help you:
- Stress and Overwhelm That Could Cause a Problem
- Domestic Violence Bleeding Over Into Your Workplace
- Heavy-Handed Leadership Triggering Problems
- Disgruntled Current & Former Employees
- “Lone-Wolf,” Attackers
- Radicalized Terrorists
- Aggressive Political Activists and Domestic Terrorists
- “Love Triangles” Gone Bad
- Hostile Guests and Visitors to Your Workplace
- Outside Sales, Delivery, and Other Employees Attacked on the Job
- Violent Patients, Family Members, and Visitors in Healthcare Facilities
- Random Targeting By Mentally Unstable Individuals
- Recently Terminated or Reprimanded Employees Wanting Revenge
- Temporary and (Sub)Contracted Help Becoming Aggressive
- Vendor, Delivery, & Shipping Company Employees Entering Your Workplace
- Threats to Patient Advocacy, Customer Service, and Other Personnel
- Veiled Threats and Intimidation from Passive-Aggressive Employees
- Disciplinary and Termination Meetings Going Bad
Protecting Yourself, Your People, and Your Company Requires More Than Just a “Zero Tolerance” Policy!
Schedule a complimentary discovery call or meeting with me to discuss your concerns and how I can help.